Policies and Safety
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by advance deposit.
- Credit card guarantees will be processed for first night’s room and taxes, 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Advance deposits must be received within 14 days after reservation is made, or reservation will be cancelled.
- Reservations cancelled 7 days prior to the arrival date are subject to a $25.00 service fee.
- Reservations cancelled within 7 days of the arrival date will forfeit the first night’s deposit.
- Guests departing prior to their scheduled departure date will be charged a $75.00 early departure fee.
- Guaranteed reservations that are unclaimed will be charged for one night’s room and tax.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time by 12:00 pm.
- No pets are allowed.
- The hotel is a smoke free facility. Smoking is not allowed in any guest room or indoor public area. Smoking in any guest room will result in a cleaning fee of $225.00 per room charged to the registered room guest.
- 11% (eleven) tax is added to all room rate categories and all rooms are subject to a $15 per night resort fee and a State Hotel-Motel fee, plus sales tax.
What your Resort Fee Provides
- Housekeeping gratuity
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water (2)
- Daily newspaper
- Use of in-room safe
- Local phone calls and in-coming faxes
- High speed wireless internet services
- Use of the Fitness Room
- Pool towel service (seasonal)
- Beach Pavilion Chairs & Umbrellas (seasonal)
- Complimentary on property parking
- Use of Computer Station with printer in front desk lobby
State Hotel-Motel Fee
In the 2015 state legislative session, Georgia House and Senate leaders passed House Bill 170, a bill which is attached to a broader transportation package that will funnel millions each year into road and bridge repairs in the state of Georgia. The State Hotel-Motel Fee – a mandatory $5.00 per night fee on any rented hotel room in the state of Georgia began effective on July 1, 2015. As such, the Jekyll Island Club Hotel is now lawfully required to act as an agent of the government and to collect this fee, per night per room.
The hotel features one of today’s most sophisticated safety fire alarm systems in the industry. Each room is equipped with a smoke detector hardwired into emergency generators.
In addition, our sprinkler systems cover not only all rooms and public areas, but also crawl spaces and attic coverings. Hand held fire extinguishers as well as emergency lighting have been strategically placed in all public areas to insure the utmost of fire safety. Your precious valuables and jewelry are protected in our in-room safes.