Friday, September 14: 4-9 p.m.
Saturday, September 15: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday, September 16: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cancelled by Hurricane Irma in 2017, this award-winning coastal favorite is back and better than ever. The Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival, presented by Southern Living, combines the classic southern dish with family-friendly entertainment, artists market, live music, kids’ zone, food, a craft brew fest, and more. Mark your calendars for this annual three-day event.
Happening this year:
• Expanded Craft Brew Fest
• Elevated VIP experience
• Expanded shrimp & grits offerings
• Curated Artists' Market
• Georgia's Best Shrimp & Grits Cooking Competition
• Curated Handmade Provisions
• Kids Zone
• Southern Living demonstrations
• Three stages of live music and entertainment
• And so much more!
Make your plans now, because nothing stands between us and our Shrimp & Grits.