Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival
Enjoy two of the Southʼs most favorite foods – shrimp and grits. With delicious food, live music, and great entertainment, the Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival is a coastal favorite event that showcases the wonderful tastes, sights and sounds of Jekyll Island. The Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival combines the classic southern dish with family-friendly entertainment, over 100 art and craft vendors, live music, a kids’ zone, food, a craft brew fest, wildlife demonstrations, and more.
The event will take place in the Jekyll Island Historic District and kicks off with a Friday night at 4 PM. Admission to the festival is free. Cook up our Award Winning Recipe at home by clicking here.
Jekyll Island Shrimp and Grits Festival Package Includes:
- Clubhouse or Traditional Accommodations per night including room tax
- Breakfast Buffet for two each morning in the Grand Dining Room
- Two tickets to the Jekyll Island Club Hotel booth for their award winning Shrimp and Grits
- Admission into the Craft Beer Tasting (Must be at least 21 years old)
- Festival t-shirts and official poster
|Shrimp and Grits Festival Package|
|Date Available||Price||Booking Link|
|9/16/16 - 9/18/16||$365.00|
Please note: Pricing is per night. Two night minimum. Including taxes. Resort fee and State Hotel-Motel fee extra. Space availability basis. Deluxe and suite upgrades available for additional fee. Single rates available. Certain restrictions apply.