Enjoy two of the South’s most favorite foods – shrimp and grits. With delicious food, live music, and great entertainment, Shrimp and Grits: The Wild Georgia Shrimp Festival is an Island-wide event that showcases the wonderful tastes, sites and sounds of Jekyll Island. In addition, amateur and professional chefs grab your cooking spoons and get ready to compete in the Annual Shrimp and Grits cook-off. The main event will take place in the Jekyll Island Historic District and kicks off with a Friday night concert beginning at 5:30 PM. Admission to the festival is free.
Wild Georgia Shrimp and Grits Festival Package Includes:
- Clubhouse or Traditional Accommodations for two nights
- Breakfast Buffet for two each morning in the Grand Dining Room
- Two tickets to the Jekyll Island Club Hotel booth.
- Admission into the Craft Beer Tasting
- 2013 Festival t-shirts and official poster
|September 20-22, 2013|
|$299.00 per night, double occupancy|
Please note: Two night minimum. Taxes and resort fee extra. Space availability basis. Deluxe and suite upgrades available for additional fee. Single rates available. Certain restrictions apply.