Enjoy two of the Southʼs most favorite foods – shrimp and grits. With delicious food, live
music, and great entertainment, Shrimp and Grits: The Wild Georgia Shrimp and Grits
Festival is an island-wide event that showcases the wonderful tastes, sites and sounds
of Jekyll Island. In addition, amateur and professional chefs grab your cooking spoons
and get ready to compete in the Annual Shrimp and Grits cook-off. The main event will
take place in the Jekyll Island Historic District and kicks off with a Friday night concert
beginning at 5:30 PM. Admission to the festival is free.
Wild Georgia Shrimp and Grits Festival Package Includes:
- Clubhouse or Traditional Accommodations for two nights including room tax
- Breakfast Buffet for two each morning in the Grand Dining Room
- Two tickets to the Jekyll Island Club Hotel booth for their award winning Shrimp and Grits
- Admission into the Craft Beer Tasting (Must be at least 21 years old)
- 2014 Festival t-shirts and official poster
|September 19-21, 2014|
|$325.00 per night, double occupancy|
Please note: Two night minimum. Including taxes. Resort fee extra. Space availability basis. Deluxe and suite upgrades available for additional fee. Single rates available. Certain restrictions apply.