The guests we have on property right now have come for fresh air, wide-open spaces, and solitude, which are all quite relevant and necessary today. Please be assured that every decision we have made and will make is rigorously evaluated based on the well-being of our immediate and global community. The information contained here includes our:
- Temporary changes to our operations,
- Daily actions to provide safe, healthy and welcoming environments, and
- Revised cancellation and change policies through May 31, 2020,
After careful consideration and in our efforts to adhere to national protocol and to increase social distancing, we have instituted the following temporary changes to operations:
- The Wharf is temporarily closed.
- The Island Club Grand Dining Room and Lobby Bar are temporarily closed.
- The Island Club Fitness Center is temporarily closed.
- Our Island-wide shuttle service is temporarily suspended.
- The Island Club and Ocean Club Pools are open per our regular schedules.
- The Pantry at the Island Club is open for To-Go service, including beer and wine, from 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily.
- Eighty Ocean Kitchen and Bar at the Ocean Club is open for To-Go service, from 7:00 AM until 9:30 PM daily. The Bar at Eighty Ocean is temporarily closed.
- For additional provisions, we recommend the Jekyll Market or Jekyll Beverage Center located in the Beach Village. Please ask, and we will provide directions.
While I understand these actions impact our experiences, the current situation warrants all of our attention and cooperation.
In our efforts to provide safe, healthy, and welcoming environments, we are continuing to take the following daily actions:
- Routinely using enhanced anti-viral cleaning solutions to disinfect guestrooms, restrooms, restroom fixtures, door handles, water fountains, elevator call buttons, handrails, dining spaces, serving utensils, lounge areas, locker rooms, fitness equipment and more.
- Providing hand sanitizer and wipes throughout the property.
- Providing Team Members constant reinforcement of our personal hygiene standards, including:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover mouths and noses with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to dispose of tissues immediately.
- Maintain at least three (3) feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Ensuring Team Members receive support and stay home if they are experiencing any illness.
In our efforts to provide peace of mind, we have revised our cancellation and change policies through May 31, 2020.
- Our Peace of Mind Policy applies to all reservations with arrival dates through May 31, 2020. Fees will not apply to reservation changes or cancellations made at least 48-hours before arrival. For our guests with existing reservations, the same applies.
- For our guests with reservations arriving after May 31, 2020, please know that we will continue to monitor the situation, and we will adjust our policies as appropriate.
We kindly request that you email us:
- Due to high call volume, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at (844) 201-6871, but current wait times are longer than normal and you will likely be asked to leave a message out of respect for your time.
I will continue to communicate as frequently and clearly as possible, especially if further actions are necessary.
Thank you in advance for your support.