Jekyll Island Club
Jekyll Island Club is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. Please contact the hotel if you have any special accommodation needs.
The following areas are accessible in compliance with the ADA:
- Accessible entrance The Wharf via dock
- Ramp to 1st-floor clubhouse, Crane and Cherokee entrances.
- Pools and Tiki Bar are ground level as well as accessible via an ADA lift
- Entrance to pools is on ground floor
- Banquet/meeting are on accessible via elevators
- Accessible Front Drive check in
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible Front desk
- Accessible restaurants (The Wharf, The Pantry, Grand Dining Room, Eighty Ocean Kitchen and Bar, The Pool House)
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible swimming pool at Jekyll Ocean Club Resort via lift
- Closed captioning on televisions
- Digital alarm clock available with sound
- Large Print Menus
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions in ADA rooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to all areas where food and beverages are sold
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the elevators area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Service support animals welcome
- Hotel employees will read menus and other printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision.
The following areas may not be fully accessible. Please call hotel for more information
- Beach access
- Resort shuttle
- Front desk
Information about our accessible guest rooms:
Rooms designated as mobility accessible have features for guests with mobility disabilities, including, but not limited to:
- Roll-in shower, tub with grab bars, or transfer shower (specific bathing fixture type is indicated for each room)
- Lowered light switches and thermostats
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Toilets with grab bars
- Accessible vanity
- Accessible routes to all parts of the room
- Roll-in showers
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
If you have further questions about accessibility, please call the Jekyll Island Club at 912-635-2600.
View all ADA Accessible room types, additional images, and details on our Accessible rooms page.