Right now, we share a common mission. To achieve it, we must work together through individual acts of care and responsibility. With this in mind, everyone that accesses Jekyll Island Club Resort must acknowledge the following. We appreciate you doing so.
In consideration of your access to and use of the Jekyll Island Club Resort, you and all those in your party acknowledge:
- COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- Please call us to reschedule or cancel your reservation, without penalty, if:
- You are, or anyone in your household is, experiencing symptoms of illness (“Symptoms”), including but not limited to fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, the recent loss of taste or smell, or gastrointestinal issues including nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, and
- You have come in close contact (within 6 feet) with anyone with Symptoms in the past 14 days or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14-days.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Therefore, visiting Jekyll Island Club Resort involves health and personal injury risk related to exposure to COVID-19, and you assume the risk of illness, injury, or death as a result of such access and participation.
- Health officials and medical experts have recommended, among other things, that individuals engage in physical distancing. While you are here, you must maintain a minimum distance of six feet, at all times, in all areas; family members living in the same household are the only exception. Face masks are highly recommended throughout Jekyll Island Club Resort and may be required in individual facilities.
- If you observe any hazard, you should immediately remove yourself from participation and inform the Resort General Manager by requesting his presence or by calling 912-319-4349.
- We have additional guidelines that govern your use, which may change at any time. You may view the guidelines here.